Photo Archive | Summer 2011

[My] Pocket Camera
-
Me, in the mist of a brainstorm! This was the summer I UP and moved to Vermont in order to genuinely focus and create the Tomgirl Juice Co. you know today. Here I am sitting in my Chicago apartment early that summer, reading and looking at my notes, and pages upon pages of inspiration.

Today, I'm feeling VERY grateful that all this "clutter" [FINALLY!] found its way out of my mind and into the shop + recipes that now exist. Going on 5 years of constant creation and imagining more each day! I'm looking forward to another beautiful summer and new recipes [beyond juice!!] to grace our shelves and your palette. Have a very happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life. See the link below for more info.


    #looking
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete